Reference No: UPL-20567
Salary : 22000
Posted On : 07/11/2020
Location : London
: Permanent, Temporary, Contract, Full time, Part time
We are currently recruiting Care workers in the borough of Brent, Bexley, Lambeth, Newham, Croydon and Wandsworth. !
5 days over 7-day period, with varying shift patterns as agreed with the manager.
Role Specific Duties:
Working with Others:
- Develop effective working relationships with other employees within Unique Personnel (UK) Ltd.
- Work in cooperation with members of the multi-disciplinary teams to maximise opportunities for Customers
- If desired by the Customer, maintain and develop relationships with family, friends and other people important in their life
- Carers must build rapport with Customers by establishing personal connections and showing interest in their lives
- Carers must be able to communicate effectively with Customers
- Carers must have the communication skills to inform colleagues, management and professionals about the needs of Customers
Part-time hours: 16-48 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.75-£11.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Working with Unique Personnel you can benefit:
Free training (NVQ L 2 & 3)
Requirements for Care Assistants / Carers
Numeracy and Literacy Literate